Louis Poulsen Panthella Table Lamp
Key featuresRead more
- Created in 1971, Panthella is one of the more popular Verner Panton designs.
- Provides general and diffused illumination.
- Slender shaft and hemispheric shade contribute to a well-balanced form.
- The scale of the shade is slightly smaller to provide a more consistent design for table top placement.
Panthella Table has an organic and well-balanced form, consisting of a hemispherical shade with soft and comfortable light distribution.
White opal acrylic.
Created in 1971, Verner Panton's Panthella design is one of his more popular. The basic light principle aimed to create a lamp in which the base as well as the shade would act as a reflector. The lamps light source is hidden under a milky-white, hemispheric acrylic shade and a white, trumpet-like base contributes to a beautiful distribution of light and a well balanced form. The table lamp boasts a shade that is slightly smaller to provide a more consistent design for table top placement. Several versions were produced during its early days, but Panthella with white shade and base is the only edition in this size in production today. There is also a miniature version of Panthella - Panthella Mini, available with a 25cm metal shade in eight bright colours, as well as in black, white, and opal acrylic.
Spareparts are available. Please enquire for more information.
- Lead times vary according to finish.